Monday, July 11, 2011

Beauty Booty How-To: Dry Twist Out for Natural/Curly Hair

My new favorite hair care guru goes by the name of NaturallyNike (on YouTube). I love the way her hair looks and all the great styles that she achieves. And since it was recently recommended that I try Miss Jessie's products for natural hair styling, I wanted to see if she had the chance to try it. It turns out that she has, and the results were impressive. Check out her tutorial below for a no-heat needed, twist out style using Miss Jessie's BabyButtercreme.








I also LOVED this updo she did (see below). Check out her tutorials for that also. Also, send us your comments and pictures. We'd love to see your variations on this style.

Twisted Updo - Part 1
Twisted Updo - Part 2















6 comments:

iservepharmacy said...

wow what a excellent work, I would like to have that hair, is so amazing. love the way you have made it ..

Humboldt County Jail said...

I blow dried my hair and then did my twist out.

entreprise offshore said...

I love the way her hair looks and all the great styles that she achieves.

County Jail  said...

Thanks for the tutorial.

emergency tree service Marietta said...

Her hair really looks fabulous. Very interesting.

compte bancaire en chine said...

Another very solid tutorial. Thank you. Not something I can use right now but I bookmarked for the future.

Post a Comment