Monday, October 10, 2011

Beauty Booty How-To: Give Yourself A Home Manicure

If you're like me, you (A) don't get manicures all that often (B) get manicures sometimes but they never last (C) want to save money, but have no idea how to give yourself a true at-home manicure or (D) try to paint your nails and make a complete mess every time.

Well, I found this video recently from juicystar07 (check her out on YouTube). For a novice like myself, this was a super easy, clear video on how to give a home manicure. I think I'll be giving this a try ...





HERE'S THE BOOTY:

Nail polish remover
Cotton balls
Bowl of warm water
Nail clippers
Nail file, preferably glass
Cuticle oil
Cuticle pusher
Hand cream
Base coat
Nail polish
Top coat
OPI drip dry

1 comments:

Eeltje Hunt said...

Love your post.
human hair wigs

Post a Comment