Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beauty Booty Pick of the Day: QUEEN by Queen Latifah

Stopped by Macy's yesterday and got a chance to smell the new QUEEN fragrance by Queen Latifah. Originally set to debut in the fall, it looks like it was released a bit earlier than expected.

I know, yet another celebrity fragrance ... as if we need more. But this one actually amade me do a double-take. (And it almost made me forget that I wanted to smack the perfume lady, for shoving the sample card in my face while I was mid-stride.)




Says the Queen about her first fragrance: "Beauty really does start on the inside. It's like a state of mind, a state of love if you will. So I see fragrance as just a natural expression of this state of love: scent expresses a woman’s confidence and sensuality, it’s how she embraces her body, her mind and her strength"

Well, I don't know about all that. But it smells good. So, if you're looking to change up your scent for the fall, you might consider giving this one a try. Why? She's the Queen, why not?


Available at Macy's, $59, 3.4 oz. Body lotion and body butter also available.

0 comments:

Post a Comment