Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Don't Usually Do Sneakers, But These Are Kinda Hot ...

Fall is almost here, which means I'll be forced to retire the gladiator sandals and the espadrilles and the strappy heels. So, I got to thinking ... maybe I should get some sneakers. I haven't had a pair since 9th grade gym class, so why not try something new, right?

Now, don't get me wrong - I want cute, stylish sneakers, not athletic ones. (I don't do anything athletic and have no intention of starting.) To my surprise, there are a lot of hot sneakers out there for women. I'm tempted to rework my whole fall wardrobe. Ok, maybe not. But check out my new finds anyway.


See by Chloe Shearling Lined Sneakers, $340





















Onitsuka Tiger Sech HI, $80
















Ash Women's "Venus" Perforated Hi-Top Sneakers, $140

















PUMA BY MIHARAYASUHIRO MY-45























AND ... if you happen to have $915 to spare:

Louis Vuitton Dons mixed patch work

2 comments:

hcg said...

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really love the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also engaged! I’m sure you had joy writing this article.

Rami said...

I read that Post and got it fine and informative.
the salvation diet book

Post a Comment